Welcome to Yoga Soul Sisters
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Yoga Soul Sisters. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Yoga Soul Sisters does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Terms and conditions
While we endeavour to deliver all our classes, workshops and retreats on time and as advertised, schedules are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Yoga Soul Sisters is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for services that are of poor sound /video quality, late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Yoga Soul Sisters has the right to refuse entry to any class at any time.
- Bookings and payments are to be made via our website.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Yoga Soul Sisters teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- Yoga Soul Sisters is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending classes
- By booking into a class, workshop or retreat you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Returns and refunds
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please choose your class or workshop carefully as all purchases are strictly non-transferable & non-refundable. Yoga Soul Sisters reserves the right to cancel, retreats, classes and workshops, change teachers and itineraries without prior notice.
Retreat Cancellation Policy
A non-refundable deposit is payable upon booking.
Full payment is due 6 weeks prior to the retreat start date.
If the balance of fees is not paid by the due date the participant’s place may be offered to another person with the loss of the deposit paid.
If a participant cancels between 30 days and 14days before the start date, there will be no refund, however the participant may transfer funds to another retreat less the deposit.
If a participant cancels between 14 days and the start date, all fees paid will be forfeit and the booking cannot be transferred to another retreat.
If you fail to arrive on the date of your retreat, or arrive on another day, or you leave early, your payment is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another date.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. Yoga Soul Sisters does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- Yoga Soul Sisters reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a student’s account.