Yoga Soul Sisters retreats
Sue & Wendy offer retreats where you can relax nourish and rejuvenate. We offer support and inspiration to reconnect, heal and develop a sense of wellbeing. Soul Sisters choose stunning locations in Australia and Overseas where we focus on reconnecting with nature and tranquillity. Delicious wholesome food is woven between the healing modalities and sometimes complimented with good wine and chocolate! We all need time out of our busy lives to rebalance and restore and have fun!
Weekend Qigong & Yin Yoga Retreat- Noosa
8-10 January 2021 – SOLD OUT
14-16 May 2021- SOLD OUT
A blissful weekend of deep dynamic Qigong & nourishing Yin Yoga with Sue & Wendy in the Noosa Hinterland.
– Delicious vegetarian meals
– Daily White Tiger Qigong & Yin Yoga
– Guided meditation
– Sound Healing with Tibetan singing bowls
– Cacao & fire ceremony
– Cleansing steam room
– Refreshing magnesium pool
– Noosa & Maroochydore Airport 20 minutes
– Numbers are limited to 14 guests
Cabins on request 4-6 people
Weekend Qigong & Yin Yoga Retreat Mission Beach
20 – 22 August 2021 – Bookings now open
Start the morning waking up amongst the beautiful rainforest. A short steep stroll down to stunning Mission beach for our ancient healing Qigong practice. Spend the day swimming, relaxing and enjoying delicious vegetarian food. Finish the day with a nourishing Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga and meditation.
Sanctuary Retreat is an amazing rainforest eco-lodge and Yoga retreat situated at Mission Beach, 1/2 way between Cairns and Townsville. The Lodge is perched up high amongst the rainforest for a truly unique experience.
– 2 nights’ accommodation at the Sanctuary Retreat located in the beautiful rainforest
– Fully catered delicious vegetarian meals
– Daily White Tiger 5 Element Qigong & Yin Yoga
– Guided meditation
– Sound Healing
– Cacao ceremony
– Swimming Pool
Sanctuary Retreat is a unique rainforest eco-lodge and yoga retreat in Mission Beach.
Escape & Celebrate - Port Douglas Retreat
11 – 15 September 2020
5 days / 4 nights
– Practice Yoga & Qi Gong on the famous Four Mile Beach
– Enjoy long beach walks, swimming, or relaxing under a palm tree
– Indulge in a glass of bubbles around the pool or in the outdoor bathtub!
YIN YOGA RETREAT ON SUNSHINE COAST - SOLD OUT
Join Wendy and Sue for an nurturing weekend of relaxation and restoration in Aquila Retreat, Buderim, Sunshine Coast. Surrounded by the beautiful bush land of Buderim and magnificent views, you will feel replenished and rejuvenated. This retreat will nourish and soothe the soul!
You will be part of a small group, with a maximum of 14 guests, allowing us to provide you with a high level of attention and care. Enjoy the combination of gentle flow, yin, restorative and meditation classes suitable for all levels. There will also be time to completely unwind and relax enjoying the natural surrounds or just lazing on a day bed.
Delicious vegetarian meals will be lovingly prepared for you on site by our beautiful Shelly.
– All meals ( and yummy healthy treats ) Please advise us of any dietary requirements
– Yoga Classes Twice daily in the yoga room. All yoga props and mats are provided.
– Morning meditation
– Yoga nidra
– Surprise workshop / activity
Early Bird - Ends 30th June
$695 twin share
$825 single private room subject availability
July & August bookings
$795 twin share
$925 single private room
$150 deposit required at time of booking.
We will then send a registration form for you to fill out.
The remaining balance payable by July 31, 2019.